Are you ready for Summer in a cup? Because that is what this drink is!!!
If you love Rose` like I do, creating a frozen cocktail with it is just the bees knees!
So without any further ado, here it is!
Let me know if you make it!
1 750 ml bottle of rosé ( don’t go using the expensive stuff. Choose a mid range full bodied one)
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 cups fresh strawberries
fresh lemon juice
- Put Rose` into an airtight container and pop in the freezer to freeze over night ( or a few days before you want to make your cocktails) Please note it will not freeze super hard. It will be slushy like.
- Bring 1 cup water to the boil with 1 cup sugar.
- Once sugar has dissolved, add strawberries and stir for 1 min and then remove from heat.
- Mash the strawberries a little bit into the water and leave to steep and cool.
- Strain syrup into a container and pop into the fridge.
- Once cool, put a serving of the frozen Rose` into a blender ( don’t blend yet) and add 20 ml lemon juice and 20 ml sugar syrup mixture.
- Blend and serve ( if you want it sweeter or more sour add more or less of the lemon juice and sugar syrup)