Hi, I’m Nat…
Im a girly girl who loves fashion, beauty, my family and making people laugh.
I am based on the Gold Coast with my husband Blake and two children Jude and Lola.
I am obsessed with oversharing random things and have a weird sense of humour. I like to create fun content but also like to share real life happenings so we all realise we are not alone in the ups and downs of life.
Follow my blog to read about my funny adventures, favourite fashion, mum hacks or be inspired to entertain or make a cocktail!
Cool facts about Me –
- I have worked at over 3,000 kids parties when I was a children’s entertainer.
- I was once a writer / contributor to magazines and newspapers such as Who Weekly Magazine, Disney Girl Magazine, Starlight Kidz, The Cairns Post and Port Douglas Gazette.
- I worked in the theme park industry for 7 years where I was paid to perform and host various shows, impersonate characters and smile for a living.
- I spent 5 years bringing smiles to seriously ill children and their families as a Captain Starlight for The Starlight Foundation Australia. ( Best ever)
- I continue to grant wishes and bring light to little ones through work with Camp Quality, Make A Wish Australia and The Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- I was a finalist in the Whats on For Kids 2017 Best Party Entertainment in Australia. ( There were only 7 finalists in Australia!)
- I have an ice – cream addiction and love Curly Wurly chocolate.
Other places I can be found – Instagram
“Becoming a mum has given me the opportunity to be the best version of myself and also challenge me like never before!”