Hi, I’m Nat…
and I dress up…
I dress up as a Freelance Marketing Manager by day ( for my own business Strawberry Creative) and I wear fairy wings on the weekend…
What started as a fun way to “Never Grow Up ” has since turned into a very real business. I am the Managing Director of fun for Strawberry Fundaes Kids Parties and I LOVE it!!
I am also a mum of 4 year old Jude and 18 month old Lola. BEST JOB EVER!! ( Even if they drive me nuts now and then.Thats all part of the fun!)
Follow y blog to read about my funny adventures, my favourite mum hacks, and be inspired to throw a wicked kids party!
Cool facts about Me –
- I have worked at over 3,000 kids parties
- I was once a writer / contributor to magazines and newspapers such as Who Weekly Magazine, Disney Girl Magazine, Starlight Kidz, The Cairns Post and Port Douglas Gazette.
- I worked in the theme park industry for 7 years where I was paid to perform and host various shows, impersonate characters and smile for a living.
- I spent 5 years bringing smiles to seriously ill children and their families as a Captain Starlight for The Starlight Foundation Australia. ( Best ever)
- I continue to grant wishes and bring light to little ones through work with Camp Quality, Make A Wish Australia and The Starlight Children’s Foundation.
- I was a finalist in the Whats on For Kids 2017 Best Party Entertainment in Australia. ( There were only 7 finalists in Australia!)
- I have an ice – cream addiction and love Curly Wurly chocolate.
Other places I can be found – Instagram
“Becoming a mum has given me the opportunity to be the best version of myself.
I have always loved parties and adventures but now more so than ever!”